Feed your inner perfectionist.
Dining at Hy’s is above all an authentic experience. Every ingredient is chosen to highlight the top quality of perfectly grilled steaks and the freshest fish and seafood. A wide range of classic and modern appetizers and accompaniments make choosing difficult, but satisfaction guaranteed.
Hy’s menu has evolved over the years, but its timeless steakhouse essence remains. These are the finest beef and seafood entrées, the most beloved appetizers and decadent sides, all prepared with classic technique and modern interpretation.
- Cheese toast for two
- Famously irresistible since 1955.
- Caesar Salad
- A Hy’s tradition, prepared to our classic recipe.
- French onion soup
- Baked with Parmesan and Emmental.
- Jumbo prawn cocktail
- Horseradish cocktail sauce.
- Smoked atlantic salmon
- Balik cut with dill and fennel cream cheese, toasted brioche.
- Fresh oysters
- Market selection.
- Steak tartare
- The classic, with hand-chopped Filet.
- Soup of the day
- Hy’s tossed green salad
- House, blue cheese or 1000 Island dressing.
- Spinach salad
- With mushroom, onion, bacon, hardcooked egg and Hy’s vinaigrette dressing.
- Beefsteak tomato & red onion
- Crumbled Stilton, buttermilk dressing.
- Little Gem wedge salad
- Bacon, tomato, crumbled blue cheese buttermilk dressing.
- Black & blue ahi tuna
- With soy sauce and wasabi mustard.
- Beef tenderloin carpaccio
- With baby arugula salad and shaved Grana Padano.
- Baked with garlic butter.
- Sautéed prawns
- In garlic, tarragon and Pernod.
- Seared jumbo scallops
- Passionfruit beurre blanc.
- Fried calamari & jalapeno peppers
- Chickpea flour, raita dip.
- Crab cake
- With dill mayonnaise, housemade coleslaw.
- Oysters rockefeller
- Medium beach oysters baked on the half shell with spinach and hollandaise sauce.
Canadian Black Angus
Raised on barley-based vegetarian feed and prairie grass, free from antibiotics and steroids.
- Bone-In Rib Steak
- 20 oz
Dry Aged Beef
Canadian Prime aged 60 days.
- Rib Steak
- 20 oz
Go tenderly into the night.
Hy’s serves Prime Grade steaks, the top 1% of beef in the market. Aged 28 days and well–marbled to make the juiciest and most tender, melt in your mouth steak. From Filet to New York, and bone–in rib to Porterhouse, each steak served at Hy’s becomes the perfectly prepared centerpiece for the unforgettable Hy’s experience.
Classics and House Specialties
- Gorgonzola filet
- Grilled and topped with melted Gorgonzola, port wine jus.
- Steak neptune
- Your choice of New York or Filet, topped with fresh asparagus and Dungeness crabmeat, finished with hollandaise sauce.
- Steak au poivre
- Black peppercorn-crusted New York strip served with Hy’s brandy green peppercorn sauce.
- Beef wellington
- Filet of beef tenderloin, with foie gras and oyster mushroom duxelle, baked in puff pastry. Served with red wine reduction.
- Filet à la Hy’s
- Medallions of beef tenderloin sautéed with wild mushroom brandy sauce.
- Roast rack of lamb
- Dijon rosemary crust.
- Muscovy duck confit
- With kidney beans and pancetta, pan jus.
- Slow-roasted half Free-Range Chicken
- With vegetables and chicken jus.
- Hy’s Vegetarian Meatloaf
- With seasonal vegetables, mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy
From The Sea
- Seafood Platter
- Fresh king crab, lobster, jumbo prawns, fresh oysters, smoked trout, crab salad, scallop and shrimp ceviche, smoked Atlantic salmon.
- Prawns & Scallops
- Sautéed in garlic and tarragon, flambéed with Pernod.
- One Pound Atlantic Lobster Tail
- Broiled, served with lemon butter.
- CITRUS-GLAZED SABLEFISH
- Pan roasted, with hickory bacon, braised cabbage and crispy capers.
- Steak & lobster
- This is the best of land and sea. Canadian Prime Filet Mignon served with a broiled Atlantic lobster tail and lemon butter.
- Fish Market Selection
- Chef’s choice from today’s catch. Market Price
Meet your next crush.
We’re as serious about our wine as we are about our steak. We believe that a well–chosen bottle sparks conversation, enhances flavor, and brightens the mood. Our sommeliers seek out big labels and unique, boutique producers, with the goal of providing interesting and eclectic selections from around the world. Our staff are enthusiastic and knowledgeable, and happy to assist. Whatever the occasion, there’s a great bottle waiting to be uncorked.